We are regarded as the noted manufacturer and supplier of Cello Bubble Guard Wall Coverings. We design these wall coverings using superior quality materials in compliance with quality standard set by the industry. The offered wall coverings are used on the walls to resist heat and make these walls sound insulated. These coverings are appreciated for ageing resistance and fire protection. Our Cello Bubble Guard Wall Coverings is available at reasonable prices.
- Easy installation
- Stain proof
- Tear resistance
Attractive & low maintenance wall coverings
Cello Bubble guard Propylene Wall Panel has various advantages over other materials namely Waterproof, Termite Proof, Fire Retardant, Economical, Maintenance free & available in various designs & no hassles of Paint & Polish. The panels offers high tensile strength, resists stress retains stiffness & flex. Cello Bubble Guard decorative paneling designed to provide flexibility, durability & beauty.
Wall paneling Facts :
Ideal for : Hotels, offices, Homes, Clubs & Commercial Complexes with contemporary design and textures.
- 100% Waterproof
- Extremely easy to install (no muddling sanding or painting required)
- Can be applied directly over existing wall.
- Termite Proof, corrosive-resistant, High intensity & Impact-resistant,
- Easy to clean, Hygienic
- Class V2 fire rating
- Acid and alkali Proof
- Heat & Sound Insulation Value
- No need of paint, Epoxy Coating
- Standard available size is 8 ft X 4 ft.
- 8 ft x 3ft : Wenge Wenge Green, Green Beach, Steam Beach.
- Thickness : 3 mm
Installation Instructions :
- Walls should be smooth, Clean & Free from any structural defects as it will effect proper bonding.
- When applying cello wall panels onto uneven substrate or brick walls make sure walls are plastered wall to ensure perfect bonding.
Preparation of wall surface :
- Before applying cello wall panel, scrape the wall.
- Take the exact measurement of the wall & cut the sheet accordingly.
Application of Adhesive :
Apply Special rubber base adhesive (SG 1000 of 3M / SP 5 of Pidilite) on sheets as well as wall. Ensure adhesive is applied thoroughly for full surface bonding. Allow it to dry for 5-10 minutes.
Mounting cello wall Panel :
- Put the sheet on wall & apply pressure from on end to the other gradually, so that no air bubble remains insides.
- For mounting 2 sheets side by side, maintain a gap of 3-4 mm for sealant to be filled in our else two sheets can be flushed.
Applications of pressures :
- Hammer the sheet by placing a plain wooden plank as shown in figure for fixing.
- If gap is maintained between two sheets, put white tape on all borders of the sheets, & the wall where silicon is to be filled in between the portion of the tapes. This is used as sealant which serves as a frame of the sheet on the wall.
- Than remove the tape simultaneously, as you fill silicon in the gape of the tape.
- Fire proof, termite proof, long lasting wall of your favorite design is ready in a few hours.