PVC Wall Panel has various advantages over other materials namely Waterproof, Termite Proof, Fire Retardant, Economical, Maintenance free & available in various designs & no hassles of Paint & Polish. The panels offers high tensile strength, resists stress retains stiffness & flex. Cello Bubble Guard decorative paneling designed to provide flexibility, durability & beauty.
Wall paneling Facts :
Ideal for : Hotels, offices, Homes, Clubs & Commercial Complexes with contemporary design and textures.
- 100% Waterproof
- Extremely easy to install (no muddling sanding or painting required)
- Can be applied directly over existing wall.
- Termite Proof, corrosive-resistant, High intensity & Impact-resistant,
- Easy to clean, Hygienic
- Class V2 fire rating
- Acid and alkali Proof
- Heat & Sound Insulation Value
- No need of paint, Epoxy Coating
- Standard available size is 8 ft X 4 ft.
- 8 ft x 3ft : Wenge Wenge Green, Green Beach, Steam Beach.
- Thickness : 3 mm
Installation Instructions :
- Walls should be smooth, Clean & Free from any structural defects as it will effect proper bonding.
- When applying cello wall panels onto uneven substrate or brick walls make sure walls are plastered wall to ensure perfect bonding.
Preparation of wall surface :
- Before applying cello wall panel, scrape the wall.
- Take the exact measurement of the wall & cut the sheet accordingly.
Application of Adhesive :
Apply Special rubber base adhesive (SG 1000 of 3M / SP 5 of Pidilite) on sheets as well as wall. Ensure adhesive is applied thoroughly for full surface bonding. Allow it to dry for 5-10 minutes.
Mounting cello wall Panel :
- Put the sheet on wall & apply pressure from on end to the other gradually, so that no air bubble remains insides.
- For mounting 2 sheets side by side, maintain a gap of 3-4 mm for sealant to be filled in our else two sheets can be flushed.
Applications of pressures :
- Hammer the sheet by placing a plain wooden plank as shown in figure for fixing.
- If gap is maintained between two sheets, put white tape on all borders of the sheets, & the wall where silicon is to be filled in between the portion of the tapes. This is used as sealant which serves as a frame of the sheet on the wall.
- Than remove the tape simultaneously, as you fill silicon in the gape of the tape.
- Fire proof, termite proof, long lasting wall of your favorite design is ready in a few hours.